Friday, October 15, 2010

Creepy New Harry Potter Posters!

Zoom out, please!

Recent Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part I posters have us a little spooked. Why? Because they're so close to the actor's faces that we can see Daniel Radcliffe's chin stubble!

Seeing the good guys up close isn't so bad, but we could do without Lord Voldemort and Professor Snape all up in our faces. Still, seems like these posters are doing their jobs, because they're making us feel like the upcoming Harry Potter flick will be the most epic yet!

Check out the complete Harry Potter poster gallery here,

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! And trust me I read and reply each and every one of them!
Please don't use bad words and don't immitate another person/star. You can comment, suggest and/or request.
Thanks alot for commenting! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...