Monday, October 18, 2010

Tiffany: Demi's A Sis From Another Miss!

Girl bonding alert!

In a recent interview, Sonny With a Chance star Tiffany Thorton opened up about how close she is with costar Demi Lovato.

"I love Demi. I’m very fortunate, because I don’t have sisters, she’s very much like a sister to me," Tiff said. Aw! How cute!!!

It seems, then, that Demi is a no-brainer to be invited to Tiff's upcoming wedding to Christopher Carney, which is still very much in the planning stages: "I just keep buying all these magazines. I even bought this wedding planning kit that came with a book and it has like 3,000 pages in it!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! And trust me I read and reply each and every one of them!
Please don't use bad words and don't immitate another person/star. You can comment, suggest and/or request.
Thanks alot for commenting! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...