Friday, October 15, 2010

Who Does Taylor Think Is a "Horrible Person?"

Speak now, or forever hold your peace!
In a recent interview, Taylor Swift opened up her new song (which also happens to be the title of her album).
As it turns out, this tune is inspired by a friend who thought she would marry her high school sweetheart... until he married someone else! And according to Taylor, the girl the dude married is a "horrible person. She made him completely stop talking to his friends, cut off his family, and made him so isolated. And randomly, I was like [to my friend], 'Oh, are you going to speak now? I'll go with you to the church. I'll play guitar!'"
And so a hit song was born! Lesson: No one messes with Taylor or her BFFs.
Check out the vid below, and don't forget: Tay's album comes out on October 25th! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! And trust me I read and reply each and every one of them!
Please don't use bad words and don't immitate another person/star. You can comment, suggest and/or request.
Thanks alot for commenting! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...