Friday, October 22, 2010

Nina's Steamy "Vampire Diaries" Makeout Sesh!

Care for a little love nibble?

In an interview at the 2010 "Scream Awards", Vampire Diaries star Nina Dobrev opened up about an upcoming makeout scene with Mason, played by actor Taylor Kinney.

"You just wait. You haven't even seen... if you thought the makeout scene with Mason in the car was something worthy of not talking to me anymore? You just wait," Nina told a clearly jealous reporter. What a tease!

As for how she manages to look so fresh in-between her busy season of smooching hot guys, the actress cleverly replied, "I'm a vampire!" Hmmm. Spoiler alert?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! And trust me I read and reply each and every one of them!
Please don't use bad words and don't immitate another person/star. You can comment, suggest and/or request.
Thanks alot for commenting! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...