Saturday, October 16, 2010

Is Miranda Done With iCarly?

Looks like someone might be getting over spaghetti tacos!

In a recent interview with TV Guide, iCarly star Miranda Cosgrove opened up about the future of her career and doesn't see quite how her Nickelodeon show fits.

"When we first started, I was just so excited to be on it, and I still am," Miranda revealed, "But now that we're getting older, I do wonder what the show will be like in the future."

She also mentions how close the cast is, and how much she loves the fact that the writers incorporate aspects of the actors' actual personalities into the show. "Like how Spencer (Jerry Trainor) always sets things on fire," Miranda notes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! And trust me I read and reply each and every one of them!
Please don't use bad words and don't immitate another person/star. You can comment, suggest and/or request.
Thanks alot for commenting! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...