Thursday, October 21, 2010

Taylor Swift Disses John Mayer In New Song!

Oh no she di'nt... again!

In Taylor Swift's new tune "Dear John," there seems to be a not-so-veiled reference to a certain famous ex:

"I see it all now that you're gone/ Don't you think I was too young/ To be messed with/ The girl in the dress/Cried the whole way home/ I should've known."

The "John" is most likely 33-year-old player extraordinaire John Mayer, who was rumored to have dated Tay while they collaborated on the song "Half of My Heart" last year.

Talk about a guilt trip! Although John probably should have seen the karma coming... hasn't he heard her other bitter ex tracks? Guys never learn.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! And trust me I read and reply each and every one of them!
Please don't use bad words and don't immitate another person/star. You can comment, suggest and/or request.
Thanks alot for commenting! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...