Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Taylor Swift unveils her wax figure!

tay 1.jpg









































Check out these awesome pics of Taylor posing with her wax figure that was unveiled today in NYC's Madame Tussauds wax museum -- (psst--Tay took a huge part in creating her wax double--she even gave makeup artists tips on what makeup she uses and her tricks so the artists could re-create her as best as possible!).  I think it deosn't look like her so much. It looks more like Good Luck Charlie's Brigitte Medler.  What do u think of the wax figure?
tay 2.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! And trust me I read and reply each and every one of them!
Please don't use bad words and don't immitate another person/star. You can comment, suggest and/or request.
Thanks alot for commenting! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...