Thursday, October 21, 2010

Taylor Swift: Single And Loving It!

no needs a BF? Not Taylor Swift, that's for sure!

In a recent interview, Taylor opened up about her feelings on her relationship status in the wake of breakups with Joe Jonas, Taylor Lautner and John Mayer. And she ain't shedding a tear on her guitar this time.

"Being single is wonderful and I love it. I don't ever have a morning where I wake up and say, 'I really need to find a boyfriend today," the country star said {LINK}. That's the spirit, Tay!

After all, love can wait. Unless, of course, she runs out of material and ends up writing an entire album on loneliness...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! And trust me I read and reply each and every one of them!
Please don't use bad words and don't immitate another person/star. You can comment, suggest and/or request.
Thanks alot for commenting! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...