Thursday, October 21, 2010

How does Taylor Swift deal with mean people?



Taylor Swift recently opened up about how she came up with her new song "Mean," saying in an interview, "I get that not everyone is going to like everything that you do...but there's constructive criticism and there's professional criticism, and then there's just being mean. There's always someone that's going to be mean to you. It's all about how you handle it, and that's what this song's about, how I handle it." It's hard for me to imagine anyone being mean to Taylor though, 'cause she's super-sweet! The song off Tay's new CD Speak Now, comes out Oct. 25th!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! And trust me I read and reply each and every one of them!
Please don't use bad words and don't immitate another person/star. You can comment, suggest and/or request.
Thanks alot for commenting! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...