Friday, October 15, 2010

What Is Taylor Swift Sorry For?

Talk about a role reversal!
While Taylor Swift is normally the one calling out evil exes, we were totally shocked (and a little touched) when the track "Back to December" (on Speak Now) finds her saying mea culpa for once.

"The person I wrote this about deserves this," Tay said. "This is about a person who was incredible to me, just perfect to me in a relationship, and I was really careless with him... This is a song full of words I would say to him." Aww!

But c'mon, Taylor:  Can't you tell us which ex you're referring to? Perhaps supposed BFF Taylor Lautner?

Listen to "Back to December" HERE,

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! And trust me I read and reply each and every one of them!
Please don't use bad words and don't immitate another person/star. You can comment, suggest and/or request.
Thanks alot for commenting! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...