Friday, October 15, 2010

What's the Inspiration for Taylor's New Song?

TaylorSCD.jpg

Taylor Swift's new album Speak Now will hit shelves in almost two weeks--and we're so psyched to hear it! "Mine" is already a huge hit, and Taylor, who's famous for baring her heart when writing songs, recently explained the story behind the upcoming CD's title track. Tay says that one of her friends found out her childhood sweetheart was getting married. "I [asked her,] 'Are you going to speak now?' You know, storm the church, speak now or forever hold your peace?" said Taylor.
She continues, "Later on, I was wrapping my mind around that idea of how tragic it would be if someone you loved was marrying somebody else. Then, I had a dream about one of my ex-boyfriends getting married, and it all just came together that I needed to write a song about interrupting a wedding," What a great story!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! And trust me I read and reply each and every one of them!
Please don't use bad words and don't immitate another person/star. You can comment, suggest and/or request.
Thanks alot for commenting! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...