Friday, October 15, 2010

Why Parents Are Hating On Miley!

Should she be tamed... or just grounded?

There's been a ton of buzz about Miley Cyrus' new vid "Who Owns My Heart" being too adult. And as it turns out, the adults agree!

"It is unfortunate that she would participate in such a sexualized video like this one. It sends messages to her fan base that are diametrically opposed to everything she has done up to this point," a disappointed adult said. "Miley built her fame and fortune entirely on the backs of young girls, and it saddens us that she seems so eager to distance herself from that fan base so rapidly." Ouch!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! And trust me I read and reply each and every one of them!
Please don't use bad words and don't immitate another person/star. You can comment, suggest and/or request.
Thanks alot for commenting! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...