Friday, October 15, 2010

Selena: "Social Networking Is Scary!"

Tweeting gives one star the heebie jeebies!

In a recent interview with Hulu, Selena Gomez opened up about the various social networking sites she uses. Turns out the Wizards of Wavery Place star is all for them, but she def has her limits.

"I think the social networks are very important. I think being a part of Facebook and Myspace and Twitter, all of those things, is really awesome," she revealed. "It's a little scary sometimes because it's very personal, so I try to use it for what it's there for. I use it to remind my fans how much I appreciate them and how much I love and care about them." Aww! Ain't that sweet?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! And trust me I read and reply each and every one of them!
Please don't use bad words and don't immitate another person/star. You can comment, suggest and/or request.
Thanks alot for commenting! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...