Thursday, October 21, 2010

Taylor to Guys: You've Been Warned!

No matter what, this girl ain't changing her tune!

In a recent interview, Taylor Swift  admitted that she would never stop writing songs about her personal life, even if it means guys will be scared to date her.

"It's understandable [if they don't like it], but ... I've never kept quiet the fact that I write songs about people," she said. "It's like, this is album number three. You guys have had fair warning!"

Fair enough. Although, with songs allegedly about John Mayer, Joe Jonas and Taylor Lautner, hasn't she run out of material yet? Apparently not.

"The only way I know how to understand pain or move past it is to write songs about it - if I change that, I'm really more changing a part of who I am."

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! And trust me I read and reply each and every one of them!
Please don't use bad words and don't immitate another person/star. You can comment, suggest and/or request.
Thanks alot for commenting! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...