Friday, October 15, 2010

Paint Your Nails With Justin Bieber!

One less lonely... nail?

According to Glamour.com, popular nail polish brand Nicole by OPI is busting out a Justin Bieber collection!

The line will be called One Less Lonely Girl, and is a set of six shades: One Less Lonely Glitter (pale purple), Prized Possession Purple (grape), Give Me The First Dance (silver), Me + Blue (metallic blue), O.M.B! (metallic red) and Step 2 the Beat of My Heart (heart shaped specks). Um... can you say awesome?

Soon you'll be able to think of JBiebz every time you look down at your hands! (As if you needed another reason to... but it's a good excuse, right?)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! And trust me I read and reply each and every one of them!
Please don't use bad words and don't immitate another person/star. You can comment, suggest and/or request.
Thanks alot for commenting! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...