Thursday, October 28, 2010

Header's done!

I'm done with the header!! It took almost 2-3 hours but I think it was worth it 'cause I'm totally in love with the header!! I'm not bragging but honestly this is the best header I've ever made!! And I think it's amazing!! ;P I can't wait for you guys to see it!! Now only the layout is left. I'll be done with it soon enough too then you can see & comment how it looks!

And I would also like to thank Jan (my co-web) for helping me ssoooo much with this site!! I couldn't have managed it all without her! So thanks a lot Jan!

Love Hira <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! And trust me I read and reply each and every one of them!
Please don't use bad words and don't immitate another person/star. You can comment, suggest and/or request.
Thanks alot for commenting! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...