Thursday, October 21, 2010

Justin Bieber Prank Called Selena!

Who knew pop stars actually punked each other?

In a recent interview, Selena Gomez opened up about her relationship with Justin Bieber, who  acts so much like her little bro that he's been known to pull an immature stunt or two.

"I think he's a very talented guy and a loyal friend. I am though, on the other end of the prank calls. He does everything. He once called me, pretending to be my stylists, insisting I wear leopard. Of course I did [recognize him]. I'm like, 'Really?'" Sel said. Good one, Justin!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! And trust me I read and reply each and every one of them!
Please don't use bad words and don't immitate another person/star. You can comment, suggest and/or request.
Thanks alot for commenting! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...