Wednesday, October 27, 2010

More school = Less posting time

Hi guys, How's it going. It's the co-owner of this site Jan. Lately I've been extremely busy with school. With mid-terms, tests after test , homework/classwork up the wazoo I've been busy. So I haven't been able to help Hira aka the owner of this blog as much. (Sorry about that Hira.) Plus my internet, and computer have been going crazy. And I haven't been find alot of news lately, and the news I ones I do finds r days old. I haven't been posting so much as I used to which sucks. (Again sorry Hira about that.) Can u guys please comment by telling me and Hira about what we could do better for the site, like what type celeb news u want to hear about. And I know wants Hira wants to put up a new banner, and layout featuring Taylor Swift  so can u guys please her help with that.  (Hey Hira I found a site with Taylor Swift pics. I'll post some up when I can.) Don't forget help us guys.

Thanks
xoxo
-Jan

4 comments:

  1. awwww!! it's ok sweety! & i'm the one who should apologize cuz i havn't updated in like weeks! i've just been ssssooooo busy!! 9th grade is really hard!! & thnx so so much for helping me sssoooo much wid this site!! i don't know how i would hve managed it all if i didn't have u! thnx so much!! <3 <3 oh & can u plz plz tell me if u see the header & bg of this site cuz i can't see it on my computer cuz photobucket isn't working on my net & i uploaded these on photobucket. so plz tell me if u see the lay & header on the site! thnx again! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome. :) i know 9th grade is hard. I'm in that grade. So I get how it is to be in 9th grade. Ya I see the header it's Miley Cyrus. And I can sort of see the background but not completely.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! And trust me I read and reply each and every one of them!
Please don't use bad words and don't immitate another person/star. You can comment, suggest and/or request.
Thanks alot for commenting! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...