Friday, June 4, 2010

Boys Like Girls Premiere Video for "Heart Heart Heartbreak"

blgpr.jpg
Boys Like Girls premiered the brand new video for their single "Heart Heart Heartbreak" today. The cool vid features the boys at a beauty pageant!
Singer Martin Johnson says that when he recorded the song in the studio, he was influenced by a rapper. "I was in the vocal booth trying to pretend I was T-Pain -- we cranked the auto-tuner all the way up, and I started singing all this crazy stuff and all these crazy lines," he says.
But heartbreak really did inspire the tune. "Basically the song is saying, 'Listen, if you're leaving, don't say you love me. I see we're headed for heartbreak here. I'm ready to handle it. Let me deal with it my way and I'm going to go play this rock song,'" Martin explains.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! And trust me I read and reply each and every one of them!
Please don't use bad words and don't immitate another person/star. You can comment, suggest and/or request.
Thanks alot for commenting! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...