Tuesday, June 15, 2010

OMG! Did Miley write "Stay" as a message to Nick?

nickmiley:startraks.jpg


















Big Niley news! As you know, a few months ago when Nick and Selena were hanging out again, Nick wrote and performed a special song titled "Stay", which was widely rumored to be about Selena -- especially because fans saw her crying, smiling and singing along to the song while standing next to Mr. Jonas from the stands.
Well, Miley's CD hits next Monday, June 21, and songs from the record were just leaked online -- and she has one song titled "Stay," which has a lot of comparisons to Nick's "Stay."
Here's Nick's "Stay":



And here's Miley's "Stay":



The lyrics also bare similarities:
Miley's lyrics:
And if you ask me, I will stay
I will stay
Well I try to live without you
The tears fall from my eyes
I'm alone and I feel empty
Nick's lyrics:
Cause you're not the only one,
Who's ever felt this way.
Don't let the world cave in,
Just tell me that you'll stay.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! And trust me I read and reply each and every one of them!
Please don't use bad words and don't immitate another person/star. You can comment, suggest and/or request.
Thanks alot for commenting! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...