Saturday, June 19, 2010

Miley Writing Songs About Liam

Well this is mushy.
Now that Miley Cyrus's new album has leaked, you've probably been wondering what the songs are actually about. But aside from titular track "Can't Be Tamed," which we know is about a very angsty bird (right?), we really had no idea... until now. Turns out, many have to do with a certain Australian...
"Almost all the songs I wrote are about him," Miley told a foreign magazine, referring to her boyfriend, Liam Hemsworth. Okay, so which, specifically, have to do with that hunk from Down Under?
"'Permanent December' is about me, being almost everywhere. But if Liam isn't with me, it feels like a December month because it's dark and cold," she said. Yeesh. Talk about clingy!
But there are others, too. "I also wrote 'Stay' about him," she said. "Earlier I was the one who worked in a relationship, but now Liam works all the time and that's hard for me. I wanted to get his attention. Then Liam answered: 'It's not because I'm busy that I don't love you.'

"I knew that, but I didn't want him to get on that plane. I wanted him to stay. And that's what 'Stay' is about."

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! And trust me I read and reply each and every one of them!
Please don't use bad words and don't immitate another person/star. You can comment, suggest and/or request.
Thanks alot for commenting! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...