Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Taylor Swift will host 13-hour meet and greet for fans!

taylor:amanda schwab.jpg
On June 13th at the CMA Music Festival in Nashville, Tenn., Taylor Swift will host a 13-hour meet and greet with her fans -- WOWZA! Talk about fan commitment!
Tay says, "My favorite thing about CMA Music Fest has always been getting to spend time with the fans. So this year I wanted to figure out a way to meet as many of them as possible."
Why 13 hours you might be thinking? "Thirteen is my lucky number and the 13th is during Music Fest, so I think spending 13 hours with my fans is going to be amazing!"
It sure is, Tay! The event will kick off at 8am at Nashville's Bridgestone Arena and it'll run through until 9pm. But get this -- there will be an a performance at 2pm for the fans to enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! And trust me I read and reply each and every one of them!
Please don't use bad words and don't immitate another person/star. You can comment, suggest and/or request.
Thanks alot for commenting! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...