Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Why Justin Bieber Got Grounded!

Who knew this angel face could belong to a troublemaker?!
Justin Bieber revealed (via Starpulse) that he once got in mucho trouble with the police:
"I snuck out once. My friend slept over and we were like, 'Let's go out.' We just went biking and were being stupid but we weren't doing anything bad. But the police saw us and brought me back home, because there was a curfew on the area!"
Rut roh! So what happened? Was he thrown in the slammer?
"It was two in the morning and I got grounded for a month! That's the worse trouble I've ever been in."

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! And trust me I read and reply each and every one of them!
Please don't use bad words and don't immitate another person/star. You can comment, suggest and/or request.
Thanks alot for commenting! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...