Monday, June 14, 2010

Miley Cyrus Says: I'm Not On Drugs, Haters!

Holy Hannah, someone is starting to get a little sensitive.
While doing an interview with Ryan Seacrest's KIIS-FM radio show today, Miley Cyrus admitted that it bugs her when people think she's a total party girl.
"If I'm ever seen out dancing at a club having fun, I don't want people to immediately go, 'Oh, she's on drugs, she's drunk,'" said the "Can't Be Tamed" singer. "I'm never going to be that person. As long as I steer clear of that and keep that mind frame, I think I'll be cool."
Another something to keep in mind for those drinking the Miley haterade: She doesn't want to be a hypocrite.
"I'm not gonna be like, 'I'll never have a drink in my entire life,' because that’s probably going to be a lie... everything is good in small portions."
And if she ever needs lessons on how not to be a crazy trainwreck, the pop star probably can't do much better than Celebrity Apprentice's Bret Michaels, who collaborated with Miles on a "Every Rose Has Its Thorns" duet.
"Having him in my life and him telling me some of stories and some of the dumb crap that happens...he just makes me never want to do that stuff."

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! And trust me I read and reply each and every one of them!
Please don't use bad words and don't immitate another person/star. You can comment, suggest and/or request.
Thanks alot for commenting! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...