Monday, June 14, 2010

Justin Bieber and Kim Kardashian Hang Out Together in Paradise!

KimKardashianJustinBieberBeach.jpg
Reality star Kim Kardashian has never hid the fact that she has a huge case of Bieber Fever -- remember the time she hung out with Justin at the White House Correspondent's dinner?
Well yesterday Kim got to live every girl's dream -- she got to do a photo shoot, reportedly for Harper's Bazaar, with Justin on the beach at Atlantis, Paradise Island in the Bahamas! "Bahamas with my Biebs! Fun shoot!" Kim tweeted. The two even had to hold hands at one point.
Kim also posted this TwitPic with the caption, "My dream! I messed up @JustinBieber's hair!!!!!"
KimKardashianJustinBieberHair.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! And trust me I read and reply each and every one of them!
Please don't use bad words and don't immitate another person/star. You can comment, suggest and/or request.
Thanks alot for commenting! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...