Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Katy Perry Gets 17 Stitches!

KatyPerryMMVAs.jpg
Sometimes the rhythm really does get you. Katy Perry was dancing so hard in Canada over the weekend that she fell and cut her leg so badly that it required stitches. "17 stitches later... Don't make fun of my dance moves tomorrow," she tweeted. "That's what got me here in the 1st place! Thanks for the souvenir Canada :)!"
Despite the injury, Katy performed yesterday on the Canadian TV show Live @ Much. She covered her ankle in a flesh-colored surgical stocking but still wore candy cane wedges on stage. "Thinking about getting a candy cane walker made for this performance coming up," she joked before the performance.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! And trust me I read and reply each and every one of them!
Please don't use bad words and don't immitate another person/star. You can comment, suggest and/or request.
Thanks alot for commenting! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...