Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Lady Gaga: I'm Totally Team Taylor!

Now this would be a power duo!
When asked about her guilty pleasure music, Lady Gaga confessed that Taylor Swift is her one not-so-guilty pleasure:
"I don't want to hurt her feelings, because she's lovely That Taylor Swift song? 'You Belong with Me?' Oh my God! When it comes on the radio, I sing it so loud and I'm so embarrassed! Because I so freely sing it so loud! You can't help it!"
Hey, nothing to be embarrassed about — we love Tay, too! But still, the apology continued:
"The song, it's not a bad song. It's a great song! I think it's just because it's very whimsical in a way that I'm not necessarily whimsical every day. So I didn't mean that in a bad way, Taylor. I think you're lovely and beautiful, and I think you're a great songwriter."

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! And trust me I read and reply each and every one of them!
Please don't use bad words and don't immitate another person/star. You can comment, suggest and/or request.
Thanks alot for commenting! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...