Monday, June 14, 2010

Taylor Swift Hosts a 15-Hour Meet and Greet!

TaylorSwiftPhoto.jpg
Taylor Swift said she was going to host a 13-hour meet-and-greet, but she did her fans even better -- at this weekend's 2010 CMA Music Fest in Nashville, Taylor hung out with fans for 14 1/2 hours! She wanted to make sure that every fan in attendance got the chance to meet her.
Taylor not only met 2,000 fans, she also performed at an exclusive set. "I cannot tell you in words how much I love you," she said before leaving the stage. Later that night, Taylor tweeted this pic of her arm, where she kept track of how many hours she hung out at the meet and greet at Bridgestone Arena in Nashville and also collected tons of bracelets from fans!
TaylorSwiftTwitterMeetandGreet.jpg
"They brought me these bracelets and wrote on my arm as the hours passed. 14.5 hour signing. Today was love," Taylor tweeted when the day was over.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! And trust me I read and reply each and every one of them!
Please don't use bad words and don't immitate another person/star. You can comment, suggest and/or request.
Thanks alot for commenting! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...