Friday, June 4, 2010

Taylor Swift: I Sang Lion King Tunes On the Beach!

Even at an early age, Taylor Swift knew she'd be Queen of the Jungle!
"My parents have videos of me on the beach at, like, 3, going up to people and singing Lion King songs for them," Tay recently revealed to Marie Claire magazine. "I was literally going from towel to towel, saying, 'Hi, I’m Taylor. I’m going to sing 'I Just Can't Wait to Be King' for you now.'"
Aww, how cute! Unless you were one of those people trying to nap and get a tan while some crazy kid starts belting out showtunes in your ear.
But, of course, it all worked out for T-Swizzle! She plays much bigger stages now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! And trust me I read and reply each and every one of them!
Please don't use bad words and don't immitate another person/star. You can comment, suggest and/or request.
Thanks alot for commenting! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...