Saturday, June 26, 2010

Miley Cyrus: "I Hate Vampires!"

One girl who's not buying into the Eclipse hype? Miley Cyrus, who recently said straight up: "I hate vampires!"
Now, this isn't the first time that Miles has taken a big gulp of the haterade when it comes to bloodsuckers (click here for some of her past comments on Twilight).
But the "Can't Be Tamed" singer just can't be bothered at all when it comes to any fang-related movie or show — in fact, she didn't even know what True Blood was.
"What channel is that on?" she asked by E! Online about the HBO hit, claiming that she only has "about 10 channels" at her house (and doesn't get the premium cable channel). "So we don't watch a lot of TV. We don't know what's on. All we have is like the Disney Channel and Nick at Nite because my sister is only 10 years old."

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! And trust me I read and reply each and every one of them!
Please don't use bad words and don't immitate another person/star. You can comment, suggest and/or request.
Thanks alot for commenting! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...