Saturday, June 26, 2010

Miranda Cosgrove: My Date Almost Killed Me!

Yes, even iCarly can be driven crazy by guys!
On an interview with SIRIUS XM radio, Miranda Cosgrove talked about one of her recent dating disasters, who was a non-stop moving violation: "I don't know if I should be saying this, but he drove on the wrong side of the road. And it was very scary."
Oh noes! So what really happened? "He kept bragging and saying what a great driver he was. And I think he was a little nervous," she admitted. "I was kind of making fun of his driving. Then he was like 'I'm making a U-Turn' and he turned really fast all cool and he stopped right in front of the restaurant and the valet guy was like 'Dude you are on the wrong side of the road.'"
Whoops! Well, at least she escaped the date (mostly) unscathed. 
As for cruising for a new crush, Miranda says she's single... even though recent rumors linked her with Miley Cyrus' ex Justin Gaston! "I went to the Roxy in LA because my friend Drake Bell was performing. He was there but no, I have never met him before." So that clears that up!
In the meantime, she may have to start playing matchmaker for her girlfriends: They all have crushes on fellow Nick stars Big Time Rush! "They are always like 'We want to come hang out on the set and meet the Big Time Rush guys,'" sighs Miranda.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! And trust me I read and reply each and every one of them!
Please don't use bad words and don't immitate another person/star. You can comment, suggest and/or request.
Thanks alot for commenting! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...