Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Daniel Radcliffe: I Thought JBiebz Was A Girl!


Has Harry Potter taken one too many Quidditches to the head?
When asked about his pop culture preferences, Daniel Radcliffe confessed to be so out of the loop, he didn't even know who Justin Bieber was. In fact, he didn't even have the right gender! "I only heard [him] for the first time two weeks ago," said Daniel. "I genuinely thought it was a woman singing. I'd never heard it before. Is it big in England yet?" *Palm to forehead*
Uh, hello, Danny Boy? Is fish and chips big in England? Hellz yeah Justin's big in your country! He just finished up a packed concert at London's Wembley stadium and has done quite a few interviews with the UK press.
But let's give D-Cliffe the benefit of the doubt. There are some American musicians he recognizes, after all. "I know who Lady Gaga is. I think she's kind of amazing. She's really got a voice. My god. Not my kind of music, particularly, but she can really sing."
*Sigh* So crazy Muppet-wearing rumored-to-be-really-a-boy pop star you know... but when it comes to ridiculously popular (and adorable) international R&B sensations, you have no clue.
What do they teach at Hogwarts, anyway?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! And trust me I read and reply each and every one of them!
Please don't use bad words and don't immitate another person/star. You can comment, suggest and/or request.
Thanks alot for commenting! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...