Monday, June 28, 2010

Why Joe and Demi Didn't Work Out!

They say opposites attract. In Jemi's case, maybe not so much!
Just two days before they broke up, Joe Jonas and Demi Lovato gave a big interview about their relationship. Now that it's finally coming out, we can kinda see where the problem was (even if Demi couldn't)!
Seems that Demi is a bit darker than Joe — into more action and edgy stuff. Totally cool, but not quite Joe's style.
"She listens to harder music sometimes than I would. She'll say, 'Listen to this great song,'" Joe said, to which Demi responded, "And he's like... scary!"
It extended to movies, where Joe said, "It's like, I'd much rather go see a happy movie," and Demi said, "And I would rather see an action film."
It started out pretty awkwardly, too. As Demi explains it:
"I had always fancied him. Want to know what actually happened? One night I asked him, 'What is the deal? We're perfect for each other. What are you doing?' And he was like, 'This is really awkward. I have to go.'"
Sure, he went with it for a while, but we guess the love of heavy metal was just too much. Or always being around each other. Or a hatred of Barney.
So how is it between them now?
"We haven't spent any time together since everything," Demi said, "because that would be awkward, but I'm sure things will go totally back to normal once we're on tour together. It's just that at this point I'd rather be hanging out with my girlfriends than seeing my ex."
Ouch. And how do you feel, Joe?
"In this business," he said, "it's really hard to find people who are going to be there for the rest of your life. When I met Demi, I knew right away that our friendship was really strong. I don't want to lose that ever."

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! And trust me I read and reply each and every one of them!
Please don't use bad words and don't immitate another person/star. You can comment, suggest and/or request.
Thanks alot for commenting! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...