Monday, June 14, 2010

Why Miley Is Bitter About Zac Efron!


Miley Cyrus ain't the only one showing skin — she swears!
Ever the feminist, the Hannah star says that all the hoopla over her new, sexy image is pretty unfair, because guys do it, too.
"Girls are immediately going to say, 'Oh, she's trying to sell sex,'" Miley pointed out to Access Hollywood. "Well, I love Zac Efron, but what's he selling? He's gorgeous, he's hot, I don't go see his movie because I'm like, 'He's such a fantastic actor.' He's a great actor, but he's hot."
Well, we can't disagree about the hot thing! And she does have a point, now that we think about it. She continued:
"He's just not in a leotard with his legs out. He has his shirt off. So what's the difference?" she said. "In High School Musical… he's in basketball shorts and his cutoff tank top and all the girls are dying."
Hey, we ain't complaining! Okay okay, we'll lay off the whole tights and leotard thing, Miles. However, we do recommend maybe keeping this on the downlow:
"[Boyfriend] Liam's hot too, but Zac Efron has a special place in my heart," Miley gushed. "I am obsessed with Zac Efron. If it wouldn't be creepy because he’s a friend, I would have posters on my wall."

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! And trust me I read and reply each and every one of them!
Please don't use bad words and don't immitate another person/star. You can comment, suggest and/or request.
Thanks alot for commenting! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...