Wednesday, June 9, 2010

OMG! Justin prank calls Miley!

miley:albert michael.jpg
M magazine heard from peeps close to Justin that he loooooooves to prank call his friends, and according to Miley, it's totally true. Recently Miley spilled:
"I was yelling because I thought it was someone that got my number. So I changed my number and he kept pranking me. I really did believe it was a kid or something so I was like, 'I can't really yell 'cause I think it's a kid but I'm not really sure.' Finally, I was like (shouting), 'It's three o'clock in the morning!' He was like, 'Ha ha, it's Bieber. Call me back.' I was like, 'Oh my gosh, I'm going to hurt this kid.' My little sister loves him, but I'm going to kill him."
LOL! Justin got Miley GOOD!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! And trust me I read and reply each and every one of them!
Please don't use bad words and don't immitate another person/star. You can comment, suggest and/or request.
Thanks alot for commenting! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...