Wednesday, June 2, 2010

MTV Host Having JoBro Problems!

Bonus Jonas ain't impressed with your fame!
Aziz Ansari has spent the last year getting super famous, starring in NBC's Parks and Rec, releasing a comedy album and, next week, hosting the MTV Movie Awards. With all that fame comes the biggest perk: famous friends!
Talking to Us Weekly, Aziz dished on some of the cool people he's meeting and plans on chilling with. His big goal?
"[To] meet the Asian kid with glasses from Twilight," he said, talking about cutie Justin Chon. "I bet since he doesn't get the attention of, say, Rob Pattinson or Taylor Lautner, I've got a good shot at being bros with him!"
And speaking of Bros, well, he's already got one on his side:
"At lunch the other day, Joe Jonas walked over and said, 'Hi Aziz, I'm a huge fan.' That's pretty crazy to me."
Awesome! But...
"Then later on that day, Frankie Jonas keyed my car, which is not cool!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! And trust me I read and reply each and every one of them!
Please don't use bad words and don't immitate another person/star. You can comment, suggest and/or request.
Thanks alot for commenting! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...