Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Charice Joins Glee - For Real!

ChariceOnGlee.jpg
Last month, rumors flew that pint-sized singing superstar Charice would be joining Glee as a regular cast member next season. But the "Pyramid" singer was quick to her Twitter and explain that "it's not true that I'm going to be on Glee... How I wish!"
Well, J-14 can now confirm that Charice's wishes WILL be coming true! Yesterday she tweeted the big news saying, "It's official. I'm on Glee (next season) but story behind it. When the rumor came out, it wasn't true. But then after that, I tried to audition. And I made it!!! Let's party!!!!"
Charice will be playing a foreign exchange student with a killer voice who becomes Rachel's archnemisis at McKinley High.
Congrats, Charice!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! And trust me I read and reply each and every one of them!
Please don't use bad words and don't immitate another person/star. You can comment, suggest and/or request.
Thanks alot for commenting! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...