Monday, June 21, 2010

Trace Cyrus Disses Ashley Tisdale!

Miley isn't the only member of the Cyrus clan that knows how to stir up trouble!
Her tatted-up, rockin' brother Trace went tweetin' crazy all over Ashley Tisdale yesterday, for apparently no reason at all. Here's what he wrote:
"I've met and know a bunch of celebrities. By far the worst person I've met in my life is Ashley Tisdale... I've never had someone who dosnt know me AT ALL make up so many rumors and bull**** about me. You don't even know me b****."
Well them's fightin' words! But what got Trace all in a huff? He doesn't specify here, so let's try and figure this out:
* Right now, Ashley is in Toronto filming a movie. So they couldn't have just had a fight in person.
* Miley and Ashley are friends, but Ashley couldn't lie to Miley about her own brother, right? Miles would know best!
* Trace has been seen out with Brenda Song, Ashley's old castmate on The Suite Life. Maybe Ashley was talkin dirt to Brenda and messing up their relationship?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! And trust me I read and reply each and every one of them!
Please don't use bad words and don't immitate another person/star. You can comment, suggest and/or request.
Thanks alot for commenting! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...