Tuesday, June 8, 2010

What Did You Think of Last Night's Secret Life Premiere?

116016_D_0379r1_ful.jpg

The season premiere of Secret Life of the American Teenager aired last night -- what did you think of it, girls?? The last season ended with a huge cliff-hanger regarding the futures of Ben and Adrian. I think Adrian is in fact pregnant Ben's baby, and might be hiding it. What do you think is she or isn't she?Ben was able to confess his love for Amy. I'm so happy these two are back together, but do you think it's going to last?
In other potential couple news, Ashley and Ricky are definitely growing closer. I hope they aren't more just friends. I mean look at what happened to Amy and Ricky. Ricky, and Ashley don't need to get any closer. Could Rickey,andAshley be more than just friends?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! And trust me I read and reply each and every one of them!
Please don't use bad words and don't immitate another person/star. You can comment, suggest and/or request.
Thanks alot for commenting! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...