Monday, June 28, 2010

Miley Loves Her New Ear Tattoo!

Have you heard about Miley Cyrus's new tattoo?
Though she's had it for a few months, people are just now noticing the curious new ink addition on Miles's right upper ear. Look closely, and you'll see the word "Love" written vertically!
Why the heck would someone do something like that? Well, Miley gives an easy explanation: she literally wanted love in her ear!
"There's so much negativity in the world and what you only need to hear is all the love," she said. "People try to say to me, ‘I just heard someone say this or that about you,' and I just ignore it because it's irrelevant. Love is what makes the world go around, and that's all we need to focus on."

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! And trust me I read and reply each and every one of them!
Please don't use bad words and don't immitate another person/star. You can comment, suggest and/or request.
Thanks alot for commenting! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...