Thursday, August 26, 2010

Cheerio Revenge: False Alarm?

Don't stop believing! Turns out everything is peachy keen on the Glee set... or so they claim.
Yesterday, it was rumored that Naya Rivera had keyed Mark Salling's Lexus when she found out he'd been dating other girls. But it didn't take long for Mark to shoot the report down.
"Silly rumors, we're the best of friends!" Mark tweeted yesterday, along with the funny pic above of him goofing off with Naya. He also added, "Btw I don't even drive a Lexus." Well, that's just too bad. Maybe someday, Mark!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! And trust me I read and reply each and every one of them!
Please don't use bad words and don't immitate another person/star. You can comment, suggest and/or request.
Thanks alot for commenting! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...