Wednesday, August 18, 2010

What Will Justin Bieber Sing at the VMAs?

Hold on to your Moonmen...
MTV just announced today that Justin Bieber will be among the performers at this year's VMAs, along with B.o.B. and JBiebz's new Twitter BFF Kanye West.
"It is all still unbelievable, because last year I went for the first time and no one knew who I was," Justin said in all his humble cuteness. "Just really shows that dreams can come true and what incredible, dedicated fans I have." OMG, he mentioned us!
The show will air live at the Nokia Theatre in L.A. on September 12. But there's still no word on what exactly Justin will perform...
Should he go with fan faves like "Baby" or "One Less Lonely Girl," try something new or maybe even take everyone off guard and sing a cover?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! And trust me I read and reply each and every one of them!
Please don't use bad words and don't immitate another person/star. You can comment, suggest and/or request.
Thanks alot for commenting! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...