Monday, August 16, 2010

Justin Bieber's New BFF: Kanye West!

What do they say about Tweety birds of a different feather?
This weekend, Kanye West (who's kinda new to Twitter, but is already obsessed with it), wrote that he was grooving to Justin Bieber at home. (So basically he's just like us!)
"Listening to @JustinBieber "Run Away love" ... I love Sunday mornings in the crib"
When Justin saw that tweet, he was totally psyched. After all, Kanye is pretty much the biggest rapper on the planet (even after dissing our girl, Taylor Swift)!
The two soon began a tweetin' love fest, with the hip-hop mogul suggesting the two collabo soon: "I'm honored that you like my Music @JustinBieber!!! You gotta hear the album. Maybe we can do something together. Me, You and Raekwon."
The Bieb's response? "@kanyewest me, u, and the chef 2gether on a song = EPIC. haha. might sound crazy 2 u but even having this convo is living the dream. thanks"

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! And trust me I read and reply each and every one of them!
Please don't use bad words and don't immitate another person/star. You can comment, suggest and/or request.
Thanks alot for commenting! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...