Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Get a Sneak Peek at Taylor Swift's Speak Now Album Cover

TaylorSwiftMine.jpg

Taylor Swift revealed the cover of her third album, Speak Now, which hits stores October 25. Speak Now will feature 14 tracks, including her hit single "Mine," all written by Taylor.
TaylorSwiftSpeakNow.jpg
Taylor says she took two years to put out this record so she could make it exactly the way she wanted. "Thankfully, in the past two years, I've experienced a lot of things that I have been dying to write about -- a lot of things that I wanted to say in the moment, that I didn't," Taylor says. "In life, you have a lot of situations that pop up. Sometimes you don't get to tell them what you wish you had told them. This album is my opportunity to do that. Track by track, each song is a different confession to a different person. I'm very excited for you to hear them."
Taylor will also be performing "Mine" for the first time on TV during Country's Night to Rock, the CMA Music Festival special airing Wednesday, September 1, at 8 p.m. ET/PT on ABC.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! And trust me I read and reply each and every one of them!
Please don't use bad words and don't immitate another person/star. You can comment, suggest and/or request.
Thanks alot for commenting! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...