Monday, August 16, 2010

Zac Efron Going Into The Wild?

Call it survival of the hottest!

Zac Efron wants to possibly guest star on the rugged Discovery Channel show Man Vs. Wild, according to host Bear Grylls. "[He] wrote the other day that he'd love to do an episode together, so I'm quite keen to explore that one," Bear told PopEater.com.
In a recent interview with Details, the poor guy complained about a rash on a recent camping trip. "I went backpacking over Memorial Day weekend and I just got the worst poison oak," he said. "It was my first time getting it. Dude, it's like everywhere. Everywhere! I can't even begin to show you, because you'll get so grossed out."

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! And trust me I read and reply each and every one of them!
Please don't use bad words and don't immitate another person/star. You can comment, suggest and/or request.
Thanks alot for commenting! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...