Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Demi Lovato: Going Totally R&B?

Call it a musical makeover!
Demi Lovato told MTV that the new album she's working on will venture into uncharted territory for. Think Rihanna rather than rocker chick!
"I'm really excited. It'll be fun. It's more R&B/pop. I'm trying to bring out my inner 'soul;' a new side of Demi," she said. "I'm straying away from the rock this time."
That means bringing on collaborators who could help her sass it up a little: "I would love for Drake to be on the album. It's kind of like a pipe dream. I would also like to do a song with Trey Songz. It would be hot!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! And trust me I read and reply each and every one of them!
Please don't use bad words and don't immitate another person/star. You can comment, suggest and/or request.
Thanks alot for commenting! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...