Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Selena will NOT be recording with Nick Jonas!

selena.jpg
Selena was on the set of Wizards when she was asked about the possibility of recording a song with her ex-boyfriend. She laughed as she responded with, "I will not be recording with Nick Jonas, no."
At least we'll still have plenty more of Selena! She says, "I'm in a very good place right now! Doing my music, doing my show, doing my movies, doing my clothing line -- I'm embracing all of it. And I love it!"
Good for you, Sel! We're excited to see more of you, and hear your new album "A Year Without Rain" on September 28!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! And trust me I read and reply each and every one of them!
Please don't use bad words and don't immitate another person/star. You can comment, suggest and/or request.
Thanks alot for commenting! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...