Saturday, August 21, 2010

Demi Gave Her Family... A Whole House?

Better to give than receive!
On her 18th birthday, Demi Lovato revealed that she had just purchased a pad (a real one, not an iPad) for her whole fam as a surprise. How generous!
"For me to give [that] to my family on my birthday, that was the best present," she said of the L.A.-area home that comes with water slide near the pool. Perfect for little sis Madison de la Garza!
But Demi won't be left out in the cold: She'll stay in a house situated in the backyard (hope it's not a tree house).
"It's got pretty much everything you could possibly imagine in it. It's the most beautiful, homey-feeling house. I love it."

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! And trust me I read and reply each and every one of them!
Please don't use bad words and don't immitate another person/star. You can comment, suggest and/or request.
Thanks alot for commenting! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...