Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Miranda Cosgrove: How I Confronted My Ex!

Can you say awkward?
While visiting the iheartradio studio recently (which was ironically captured on video), Miranda Cosgrove confessed that she had a lot of 'splainin' to do when her song "Kiss Me" was first released.
Since the tune was inspired by an ex, Miranda decided to call up the dude and give him a heads up about it. What was his reaction?
FF to around the 40 second mark to find out! And check out the rest of the clip, which features a Miranda quiz show and a weird old guy wearing an ugly banana yellow polyester suit for seemingly no reason at all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! And trust me I read and reply each and every one of them!
Please don't use bad words and don't immitate another person/star. You can comment, suggest and/or request.
Thanks alot for commenting! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...