Thursday, August 12, 2010

Could Justin Bieber Star On "Glee?"

Call him Justin Glee-ber!
Reporters recently grilled Glee creator Ryan Murphy on what fans can expect from the hit show next season, and he spilled that Justin Bieber could definitely play a role.
"I think he's so phenomenally talented and I think he's great. So, yes, if he was interested I would make that happen," Ryan said of the Canadian singing sensation.
Hear that, JBiebz? You're as good as in with the Gleeks! 
It makes perfect sense, too, since we're positive that Rachel, Kurt, Mercedes and the rest of the gang have major Bieber Fever. As Ryan himself admitted, "The kids sing his stuff all day long. Yeah, they do. They sing 'Baby.'"

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! And trust me I read and reply each and every one of them!
Please don't use bad words and don't immitate another person/star. You can comment, suggest and/or request.
Thanks alot for commenting! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...